The Tangent Ripple
Getting in touch with your software has never been more affordable.
Ripple is Tangent’s new entry level panel with a price-tag to match.
Designed for the occasional colourist, editor, and student, Ripple provides the essential three- way trackerball controls to speed up primary grading. Its small footprint means it sits comfortably beside your keyboard, mouse and tablet.
Like all Tangent panels, Ripple is supported by the Tangent Mapper which means many applications will allow you to customise control layouts or build your own from scratch. Ripple is automatically supported by all applications which support the Tangent Hub which means that it should work right out of the box e.g. Resolve, Nucoda, SCRATCH, SpeedGrade, Premiere Pro etc. Ripple can also be combined with any panels from the Element range (including the element-Vs tablet app) so you can easily expand the functionality of your Tangent setup.
- 3 trackerballs with dials for masters
- High resolution optical pick-ups for the balls and dials
- Independent reset buttons for the balls and dials
- Programmable A and B buttons
- USB powered with integral cable
- Light weight & compact size
- USB 2.0 - Requires a minimum of 500mA
- Product perimeter dimensions: 325 x 148 x 52mm
- Product weight: 600g