A Complete Analog Studio with
Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing
High-Resolution Desktop Music Production with Classic Analog Sound.
With its class-leading resolution and Realtime UAD Processing, Apollo Twin sets a new standard for desktop music production. This 2x6 Mac Thunderbolt interface allows you to record with near-zero latency through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — ingeniously merging classic analog tones with cutting-edge features.
Unison technology allows Apollo Twin’s mic preamps to sound and behave like the world's most sought-after tube and solid state preamps — including their all-important impedance, gain stage “sweet spots,” and circuit behaviors. Based on breakthrough integration between Apollo’s digitally controlled analog mic preamps and its onboard UAD processing, Unison lets you track through colorful preamp emulations like the bundled UA 610-B Tube Preamp plug-in, with more emulations coming soon.
- World-class 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion
- Realtime UAD Processing — track through vintage Compressors, EQs, Tape Machines, and Guitar Amp plug-ins with near-zero latency*
- New Unison™ technology for stunning models of classic mic preamps**
- Available with either UAD-2 SOLO or UAD-2 DUO DSP Processing onboard
- Includes "Realtime Analog Classics" UAD plug-in bundle
- Thunderbolt connection for blazing-fast PCIe speed on modern Macs
- 2 premium mic/line preamps; 2 line outs; front-panel Hi-Z instrument input and headphone output
- Digitally controlled analog monitor outputs for full resolution at all listening levels
- Uncompromising analog design, superior components, and premium build quality throughout
Imagine having access to a classic analog recording studio, right on your desktop. Apollo Twin lets you record and mix through the full range of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — including vintage EQs, compressors, reverbs, tape machines and more — at near-zero latency, regardless of your audio software buffer size. With award-winning UAD plug-ins from Ampex, Lexicon, Neve, Moog, Roland, SSL, Studer, and more,* Apollo Twin serves up authentic analog tone and warmth.
The key to its analog magic is onboard UAD-2 SOLO or DUO DSP Processing, which powers the UAD plug-ins while reducing the strain on your host CPU. Apollo Twin includes the "Realtime Analog Classics" plug-in bundle, featuring a choice selection of vintage compressors, EQs and reverb, plus guitar amps and tube mic preamp emulation. From there, you can choose from a vast and expanding collection of plug-ins in the UA Online Store.
Easy to Use with Any Mac DAW
Apollo Twin is compatible with all major Mac DAWs,
including Pro Tools, Logic, GarageBand, Cubase,
Live, and more — allowing seamless integration no
matter what recording software you use.